- We primarily use exchange-traded funds that offer the diversification in our portfolios. To help drive our long-term view and performance we can take highly concentrated positions in individual stocks. If you have a little or a lot we can help.
Financial Planning Framework
- 30 Minute Getting Started: Client Portal & Organizer Setup
- 30 Minute Goal Setting and getting organized
- 30-60 Minute recommendation and action session to begin your financially fit journey
- 60 Minute review session after 6 months (optional)
- 60 Minute planning year-end session (optional)
- Two 30 minute Client Quick Chat calls included to tackle any financial planning related questions
- Additional Strategy Sessions are $49. per 30 minutes
Financial Planning Snapshot
- Can be combined with the annual plan for a more complex situation or a one time issue that requires more attention on a single topic in short period of time
- 30-60 Minute Data Review and Goal Setting Session
- Follow up email with recommendations on your 1-2 biggest financial planning concerns.
- 30 Days of unlimited emails on your top planning concern.
Which Plan Should I Choose?
We offer two financial planning services to help you reach your financial goals. Our most popular, Financial Planning Framework, is a collaborative experience to help you get financially organized and on track to reach all of your financial goals. You're in the driver's seat navigating your financial life while we help point you in the right direction.
Our Financial Planning Snapshot focuses on your biggest financial planning concern. The focus here is on getting those questions answered quickly. The Financial Planning Snapshot is a much faster and more concise process than our Financial Planning Framework over a 30 day period.
Combine the two plans and get started even faster. Our Financial Planning Snapshot is designed to get you organized and on track quickly while our Financial Planning Framework is our long term planning service.
If you want to get started quickly and keep the momentum then choosing both plans is the choice for you.
Common Financial Planning Questions
How do I open up a Roth or Traditional IRA?
How do I choose the funds in my retirement plan?
How much should I save for retirement?
How can I pay off my debt the fastest?
How do I choose the best options in my benefits packet at work?
How much life insurance should I have?
How much disability protection should I have?