Flat Fee Pricing Available
- We primarily use exchange-traded funds that offer the diversification in our portfolios. To help drive our long-term view and performance we can take highly concentrated positions in individual stocks. If you have a little or a lot we can help.
Financial Planning Framework
$149. + Hourly Billed Monthly
- 30 Minute Getting Started: Client Portal & Organizer Setup
- 30 Minute Goal Setting and Getting Organized
- 30-60 Minute recommendation and action session to begin your financially fit journey
- 60 Minute review session after 6 months (optional)
- 60 Minute planning year-end session (optional)
- Two 30 minute Client Quick Chat calls included to tackle any financial planning related questions
- Financial Planning portal to bring your financial life into view
- Expense and budget management with overspending alerts
- Additional Strategy Sessions / Research / Time Spent on work $100. per hour
529 College Savings Plan Setup
$500. One Time Setup
- Setup 529 College Savings Plan
- Find out how much you should save monthly
- Setup monthly payment into 529 College Savings Plan
- Recommend starting investments
Common Financial Planning Questions
How do I open up a Roth or Traditional IRA?
How do I choose the funds in my retirement plan?
How much should I save for retirement?
How can I pay off my debt the fastest?
How do I choose the best options in my benefits packet at work?
How much life insurance should I have?
How much disability protection should I have?