- We primarily use exchange-traded funds that offer the diversification in our portfolios. To help drive our long-term view and performance we can take highly concentrated positions in individual stocks. If you have a little or a lot we can help.
Financial Planning Framework
- 30 Minute Getting Started: Client Portal & Organizer Setup
- 30 Minute Goal Setting and Getting Organized
- 30-60 Minute recommendation and action session to begin your financially fit journey
- 60 Minute review session after 6 months (optional)
- 60 Minute planning year-end session (optional)
- Two 30 minute Client Quick Chat calls included to tackle any financial planning related questions
- Financial Planning portal to bring your financial life into view
- Expense and budget management with overspending alerts
- Additional Strategy Sessions / Research / Time Spent on work are $49. per 30 minutes
- Our financial planning Framework is $49. per month which includes 5 hours of scheduled meetings and 5 hours of additional analysis, research and back office planning each year. The plan grows with you and as you need more dedicated time we can support it with our hourly services. Most of our clients find the base plan works well. However, if you need, we can give you more at a rate of $49 per 30 minutes.
Common Financial Planning Questions
How do I open up a Roth or Traditional IRA?
How do I choose the funds in my retirement plan?
How much should I save for retirement?
How can I pay off my debt the fastest?
How do I choose the best options in my benefits packet at work?
How much life insurance should I have?
How much disability protection should I have?